I’m taking a class this semester about the psychology of children’s play. It’s pretty interesting, and I can say for certain that we adults could learn a lot from children and how they play. Last week, the prof gave us each a piece of paper and some markers. Then told us to draw 16 of something that described the student sitting next to us. Here’s the picture about me:
Emma drew it, and when asked why, she said,
“Cause you’re always happy!”
I couldn’t be happier.
It’s exactly what I want others to think of when they think of me. Not she’s so beautiful. or smart. or rich. or a million other things.
Cause none of those things mean anything if you ain’t happy!
5 things to be happy about:
- I’m going back to my Newfoundland home TODAY!
- I STILL have ten toenails. That’s a first after a marathon!
- Black and red jube jubes! A treat from Jess for my trip!
- I slept through the night without meno-waking! First time in ages 🙂
- Early morning peace. the 5am kind!
What are you happy about today?!
Have a good one, friends.